Uncles, cousines, aunts and grandparents get to smile at me and when I am in a good mood I smile back!I also got my first tooth on the way up, mum feels it very sharp and can see part of a little white tooth....I like to chew on towels preferably wet ones! I also happend to reach out for a red napkin and started to eat it!!!! pretty good but mum tried to remove all of it from my mouth!?
9 comments:
Ursäkta men...var e ni??? I Sverige???!! SNÄLLA hör av dej då så kan vi kanske träffas!!!!! Var rädda om er alla! Kram
Mia, jag skulle vilja träffa dig, maila min e-mail! josie
I'm so glad you've arrived without any problems.....she must have been born a true travel bug!
It's good the tooth is finally through.
Your family must be very happy to have you so close. Enjoy every minute as the time will fly by very quickly.
Here's smiling right back at you , darling.
So sweet!'
Kathy
Hey little baby. Looking good with the big smiles. I bet meeting your swedish family makes you laugh.
Your lucky your where it's cooler. It been warm the last few days and now it's going to get real hot for a few more days.
Take care of your tooth!
Love Dad
Love you Daddy.
/Isabella
Har mailat din e-mail...hör av dej vännen!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all 3 of you! Hope 2007 is brilliant in everyway! Lots of Love xxx Delphine
Delph!
Happy New year to you too!!!!! S+J+I
Post a Comment