I´ve got to meet half of the people I was supposed to meet. Sickness said stop for some of the plans and I have to see the rest of our friends in Helsingborg and Norkköping next time!!!! then I bring Steve so keep up the good work guys and we´ll see you soon!
Kiss and hugs Bella
9 comments:
Hej hopp!
Synd att vi inte hann ses, men nästa gång kanske! Lika roligt varje gång man kikar in på bloggen o får se nya foton o läsa om vad ni hittat på.
Ha en trygg o trevlig resa hem!
Kramar Britta
It will be difficult to leave your Swedish family but your dad will be so happy to see you and see how much you've grown.
Have a safe trip home and we'll talk to you this week-end.
Grammie & Grampa
Hope you had a good trip. Isabella is getting very big, safe trip home to warm and sunny OZ!!
Sara
mmmm... with the wood stove going and wood floors, it looks just like the scene here. Kids are getting ready for school and I always pass along the pics as they are getting ready. Coll LOVED the parlour stove and said he's always wanted one of those!!
You two have a good trip home
Kathy
neeeeeejjjjj....jag vill träffa dej!!!!!!!!!! å Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hallå!!
Förstår att det är med delade känslor ni åker härifrån. Tråkigt att lämna men oftast lite skönt att komma hem. Kan tänka mig att Steve längtar efter er där hemma. Vi saknade er på bröllopet men hade ändå en riktigt underbar dag. Vad stor Bella har blivit! Nu finns det lite bilder på hemsidan så du kan kolla. Trevlig resa hem.
Stora kramar
Herr och Fru Karlsson
Nu är flickorna på väg hem till Adelaide. 30 tuffa timmar i luften. Håller tummarna för att det inte blir så jobbigt.
Gud, vad jag saknar er!
Now the girls are on their way back home to Adelaide. 30 hours in the air. I hope it will go well.
I miss you so much!
Puss&kram
Kisses&hugs
from Gramdma/Mammi Tina
I've been thinking about you Tina and how much you'll miss the girls.
You'll have to visit them in Australia, it's a beautiful country.
Bantningtips efter semestern?
http://www.viforaldrar.se/nyheter/2007/01/15/sadan-ar-tvaaringen/index.xml
Skrattade nästan på mig!!
Kram Britta
Post a Comment