Other things I like now when I am 8 months:
*touch books
*any book mum/dad read for me
*door handles
*anything metallic like car keys, small car...that fits in my mouth.
*screws and knobs
*fingerfood
*crawling banging things together
*happy music+clapping hands
I don't like to get dressed, be cleaned after nappy change. Mum let me stand up to do the nappy change, because I like to stand up! When I am over tired I throw away any toy that comes in my way and I do the "banana" = throw myself backwards. Good mum and dad are prepared and make sure I don't injure myself.
Mostly I am happy and smiles to anyone I see and I get many smiles back, still most people think I am a boy????? dressed in red and pink?!
1 comment:
Härlig bild!
Jag har bilden som skrivbordsunderlägg på datorn så vi ser varandra varje dag.
Post a Comment