Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Severe right middle ear infection!


I am so sad and have been crying for a whole day and night. I refused to be put down on the floor. I clinged on mummy like a little monkey and just cryed in her ears for hours. I didn't feel like eating and nothing was fun anymore. Mum saw a new tooth breaking through but realised that couldn't give so much pain! So after dad come home we all jumped into the car headed for emergency dep. 2 hours waiting and then a doctor. We thought it was middle ear infection and yes we where right!
Very difficult to catch as a new mum/dad because you little ones can't show or tell where its painful, just cry!!! It takes a doctor max 10 sec to diagnose and don't take the chance of waiting another night in case it's "teething" or generall illness. With a baby just go!!! I am glad my sister told me to go see a GP if my baby just act diffrently and seems to be in pain!
1 week of antibiotic and then another visit at the GP.

No comments: