Sunday, August 26, 2007

Junk on the streets!


One interesting thing here is that if you have furniture or junk you want to get ride off you just put them out on the sidewalk in front of your house. Whoever wants your junk can then pick it up or the garbage men will come and collect it!!!
Mum found this heavy wooden whale swing and carried it home while I was almost alseep. Mum used two hands to carry the swing and one finger to push the pram. It was so heavy and mum wanted me to fall asleep and I alsmost did. Mum got cramp in her arm muscles and stopped for a rest. Then a very friendly lady showed up, offering to push my pram and mum said yes! Not a good idea.... I opened one eye and gave the loudes scream they have ever heard. A strange face pushing me!!!!! I got hysterical and mum had to drop the dolphins to the ground and try to make me stop crying/screaming..... said thanks to the horrified lady that quickly walked off in 190 km/h.... then mum had to carry on with a sad Bella and the heavy dolphins but finaly we got home and I slept for 2,5 hours!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strong morsa! Hon ger sig inte i första taget.
Heja på!
P&K från Mormor

Anonymous said...

You have such a good mom. She sure loves you a lot. I'm glad you cried when you thought someone was trying to kidnap you! I hope you won't be scared of Grammie though.

Anonymous said...

Ja, armmusklerna ar det inget fel pa!!!!
Grammie, I am a wild child but I am sure we get along perfectly fine! I let you run after me......