
Well childcare staff was right I got some kind of gastro and I don't feel to good. I got some kind of drinks from the pharmacy and it actually helped a bit, it contains electrolytes and in other not so fancy words sugar and salt! I eat very little, drink alot, play like before but I am a bit more sensitive and get a bit sad when my fever get high. Mum and dad split the day, mum went to a shopping center in the morning and dad went to the gym in the afternoon. When mum came home she found us both sleeping! Dad later woke up and didn't even recall him falling asleep before Bella, who cuddle up next to him and followed his example!?
2 comments:
Stackars Bella, hoppas hon mår bättre idag. Hoppas ni inte smälter bort i värmen. Jag har knappt gått utanför dörren under helgen pga hettan.
Japp hon amr pa topp nu! Fast gud vad svettigt det ar! Josefina
Post a Comment