Mum, dad and I have been very busy lately therefore all the blogstories are few and not very accurate timewise. The reason why is that we are moving and leaving this beautiful country for Europe for a few years. Mum and dad got good jobs and are missing all our families over in Europe so we go away for 5 years!
When it's time for me to start school we come back and find a little house by the beach and continue to enjoy our adventrous life, maybe I by then have a sibling or two....!?
I will miss all my little friends and all mums/dads friends, most of them I saw this week and gave them all hugs and kisses :) I will also miss daycare and the long walks by the beach and swimming. The weather, the sun, the birds always singing in the garden, the outdoor fun....vegemite, mum bought a tube for me to have on the toast when we land.
No photot because mum packed the camera!
Kiss and hugs for the ones I never got to say Goodbye too XOXOXO
Bella, mum and dad
Ps. dad actually stays for 2 more month and join us for my second birthday, that will be fun!!!!!
9 comments:
Välkomna hem! Vi ses på Kastrup vid mellanlandningen.
Kramar från Mormor/Mamma Tina
Steve - Welcome to us in the summer when Bella has her birthday. It´ll be very nice to see you again.
/Kramar från "svärmor" Kristina.
Steve, I guess you are sad now when Josefina and Bella left. But I want you to know that you are very, very welcome to stay with us in the summer. Our house will also partly be empty in July when we travel away to Austria so you and your little family can get some time for yourself again. And I promise you that we will take the best care of both Josefina and Bella when they are in Sweden. Everything is arranged and a big bed is waiting for them when they arrive. And don´t worry about Bella and daycare - the place where Bella is going to go to have a very good reputation and the staff are supposed to be very nice(I know people that have their children there and they are satisfied). The staff are respectful to the children and tries to "meet" every child where it is and to see who they are and what they need. I am happy that we can "borrow" your ladies for a while and after that: Dubai is close and we´ll come visiting you there.
Take care of the time alone now and do all the things you could not do the last two years. And we´ll see you in two months.
PS. (Emil already talks about Bella and he knows that he need to share his toys with her and he says that that is no problem. And he is really sweet to younger kids.)
Take good care and don´t be too sad. Two moths will be gone in no time. Big hugs from Johanna and Bernhard, Emil and Erik
Hej!
Å det ska bli så kul att ha er lite närmre ett tag!! Önskar er en riktigt bra resa, hoppas att allt klaffar som tänkt!
Kram Frida
Sorgligt men roligt på samma gång!! Vi ses i Sthlm och Floda!! kramar
Åh vad det känns tråkigt att ni har lämnat Adelaide, det har varit så roligt att lära känna er och Jakob kommer nog att sakna Bellas pussar. Hoppas inte resan var alltför jobbig och att det känns bra att vara i Sverige. Jag är allt avundsjuk på er som får vara där och träffa familj, uppleva våren och sommaren, äta falukorv, svenskt bröd och lösgodis osv. Vi hörs!
Kram Anna och Jakob
Safe journey my friends, take care and keep in touch
xo xo xo
Sara
HEy Steve and Josie! So you are leaving Australia! And moving back to Sweden?? Is that correct! WOW thta will be close to us! YAY! We can can come and see you and finally meet Bella! And maybe you can come make a visit in ITaly! :-)
HAve a great trip and see u soon.
Take care, xxxxxx Delphine
I'm speechless... I only just spoke with Don and found out the plan...... BIG ADVENTURE... and I know it is going to be so much fun to be close to family... best of luck ....... and here is a toast to tomorrow!
Kathy
I'm speechless... I only just spoke with Don and found out the plan...... BIG ADVENTURE... and I know it is going to be so much fun to be close to family... best of luck ....... and here is a toast to tomorrow!
Kathy
Post a Comment