Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Swings are fun!

I never really liked to swing but now I am totaly crazy about all kinds of swings. When we go to playgrounds I swing most of the time for about 20-30 minutes. Mum is getting lots of armexercise because I don´t like to be swinged with little speed I want a lot of speed!!!!

Next to me you see my cousines Erik 7 months and Emil 3,5 years. I live with them now and we like to play and....fight over toys ;)



Enjoying spring and all the green everywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun to have cousins to play with and show you how fast and high you can go on a swing!! Maybe one day you'll have a couple of brothers that you can play with. Next summer you can meet your other cousins and have fun swimming and playing with them!!