

After a shower and the "Sunday hair wash" Bella fell asleep 18.45 after just 30 secs with the milkbottle :) I then fixed her hair, cut foot nails and handnails, cleaned her ears and nose and brushed her teeth while she was still asleep :) I have been able to do so since she was born!!! But only the first 10-15 minutes after falling asleep if I wait longer she wakes up.
7 comments:
She looks like an angel sleeping like that. She is so darned cute. She must be very heavy for you to move to bed when she's sleeping.
Haha, vad behändigt :) Josie, när kommer ni till Sthlm??
Vet inte ännu... men det skulle vara jätteroligt att träffa er snart! Nu har Bella HöG feber så jag måste få ner den o kurrera henne!!! Steve kommer i början av dec!!! Kram Josefina
Hej pa er, vad kul att se lite uppdaterade bilder pa Bella, hon ar ju sa himla sot. Typiskt att ni lamnar landet strax efter vi kommer. Hor av dig om du tror att ni hinner komma upp och halsa pa, men jag antar att ni kommer att ha fullt upp infor flytten.
Kram Anna
Stackars Bella :(
Men kom upp en helg i december när Steve är här och bo hos oss! Jag firar nyår i Gbg och kommer åka till Floda och hälsa på Samuel. Om ni är hemma då måste vi ses!
Bella! So good to see you can sleep like a log. Sure your Mamma appreciates that!
Thanks, I got a parcel from you this week. I haven't openend it yet because Mamma told me to save it for the 1st Nov.... but I am very curious. Hope you are well!
she is sooo cute sleeping like that! Hope all is well for the whole fam! Bisous xx Delphine
Post a Comment