Friday, March 12, 2010

Little baby girl coming 5 to 10 May!




After many friends and family have asked me about a photo of my tummy here it comes! I am in week 31 and weight 73 kg I have gained 16 kgs with this pregnancy!!!! Which is a lot. I eat good and healthy, all the blood levels are fine, but I feel very heavy. Baby is big but will probably be a normal weight of 3,4 kgs. No stretchmarks. I have a bit trouble sleeping because of nerve inpinchement in my right hand, which makes my right hand and arm burn and pinch at night. The same as Diane in Dubai have. My midwife says it is common trouble and is because of extra bloodflow and swelling. It will all go away at birth. So nights are a bit troubeling, but I dont feel tired at all being up around 3 every night. I think my body and brain is ready for some night wakenings. Baby is very active and I feel sharp kicks and movements all days. I am so ready for the baby to come out, but we are still missing some babystuff and I start to organize our little house.
I have agreed on a natural birth if I get a spinal block or epidural otherwise no way. My first birthexperience was not good. I am in a special team for delivery scared mothers and they are very good, I trust them and know this time it will be better and diffrent!!!
Keep you more updated on our lifes soon!!!



4 comments:

Anna Ihs said...

Wow that looks great!! So happy to finally see some pictures of you all and your new life in Sweden. Looks like Bella loves the snow. Does she talk much about Dubai?

Oscar said...

Fantastic pictures! Brings back memories of being pregnant... Hope your discomfort goes away soon.
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Thanks though you cant se my chubby face!!! Bella loves the snow and never complaints of being cold or wet. She talks a bit about the family over there and the two pug dogs Ming and Mei. Her Swedish is improving but she will need to meet a speech therapist just for us to get some tips on how to help her improve her speech even more!
It feels strange being pregnant and soon having a baby, I still cant believ it!
Lots of hugs from me! josefina

KlaramedK said...

hejsan svejsan, kul att se alla bilder och jag lider med dig...graviditetskrämpor är inte så kul. hoppas allt går bra!

Hörru´ kvinna, du pratar väl ändå svenska med Bella, annars MÅSTE du börja! Hur bra du än är på engelska så blir det aldrig ett modersmål. Ledsen att jag "är på dig" men min sambos mamma pratade aldrig sitt modersmål med honom och det har han fått lida för nästan hela livet.


kramkram