Friday, January 19, 2007

Bella sick!

Travelling around the world with a new little child can be difficult. Bella got extreme stomach pain and after 2 nights of screaming and lots of bad poop I had enough, something is wrong with her! We got advice from health centers to go to the childrens emergency hospital and so we did.

After blood and stool test they found nothing serious but we had to stay one night at the hospital for observation. Fever peaks up tp 39,5. I changed her diet from lots of solids to basic again: formula, babyrice and salt-sugar water. Bella is now feeling better and back into business!!!

So my advice to other new mothers: Do not attempt to travell by yourself and your baby around the world, you will need your husband, partner, nanny......to help you!!!!! Also be very carefull with food and other sick children that loves to kiss and cuddle little babies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better soon 'Bella.
Grampa Donb

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Isabella. I think you've done remarkably well for travelling so far arriving in a place with totally different climate, food, water, etc. than you're used to. You're going to be a strong surfer girl one day!
Grammie loves you!

Anonymous said...

Isabella,
Great Aunt Beanie hopes you are feeling much better and can enjoy your visit. Soon you will be back with Daddy, he will be so happy to have you girls back with him.
Love
Auntie