Friday, January 19, 2007

Mormor Kristinas 60 years birthday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!

See you tonight and we have a cheer for you, be rested for tomorrow!

Lots of Love a happy Bella bus

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my cute little grandchild.

Chech my blogsite there you can see Sunny!

Puss&kram från Mommo Tina

Anonymous said...

Hej hopp!
Hoppas ni höll i er hårt i stormen! Vi var fast i kalmar och kunde inte köra hem.... Hur länge stannar ni i Sverige? Oskar och jag finns i Nyköping om ni är i närheten. Hoppas lilla damen är bättre nu. Ha det gott! Kram!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tina!
I hope you enjoy whatever plans you have with your family.
Cheers to another 60!!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Thank´s
Yesterday I was at a SPA the whole day and in the evening we had agreat dinner at a very nice restaurant (Gästgiveri) north of Kristianstad.
Today I did nothing - I had to rest. Tomorrow we all go to Lalandia in Denmark http://www.lalandia.dk/english
for 3 days. It´ll be so funny.
From Kristina - mormor/farmor/mamma

Anonymous said...

Hej hej! Vad kul vi haft!!!