
Mum and Bella go to sleep 22.00 and up again at 03.00 to eat and play.....wake up around 12.00....this can't go on so tomorrow we are up at 08.00 and then we have to start to go back to normal routines!
Today we spend some time at the beach just after breakfast around 16.00!? anyway the water is warm and nice! Tomorrow is the old routine and we gonna meet a friend of mum that just had a baby!
3 comments:
Verkar jätteskönt!
Härligt med värme och sol.
Har Bella fått en liten lock uppe på huvudet?
Här är det mulet & regnigt - urtrist.
Pussar & kramar från Mormor/Mamma Tina
I know you're very tired and trying to get back to the Aussie time zone but thank you so much for updating the site. We've been very anxious to see new pictures. Isabella's hair is really growing....looks like it will have some curls!
I do think she has got some curls. I just wrote it here above!
P&k from Mormor/Mamma Tina
Post a Comment