Higher then this is impossible to come. What a great view, I see everything from here and I hold on tight to mums hair (ouch!!!) and I also clap the head of joy when I am up here :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you doubble klick on the photo you can se it bigger and then see Bellas smile!!!!
This is such a nice picture of the 2 of you. I printed it off and had it on my fridge. When Aunt Jean came over yesterday, I gave it to her for her fridge and I printed another one.
3 comments:
If you doubble klick on the photo you can se it bigger and then see Bellas smile!!!!
Så söta flickor! Bella ser ut att trivas högt där upp.
Snart är det sommar i Sverige också.
This is such a nice picture of the 2 of you. I printed it off and had it on my fridge. When Aunt Jean came over yesterday, I gave it to her for her fridge and I printed another one.
Post a Comment