We'll see what happends! The backyard is great for the summer and the closeness to the beach makes us want to stay. To move is a to big hassle for us! and summer is on the way here..... yeah!!!
Today at the playgroup I didn't need a extra jumper on! I had so much fun there and the people are so nice to me!!!! We play, eat fruits at the kids table and drink cordial (saft), play again, then we sing and read a book. I like mostly the cars and the dolls or whatever the noisiest kid is playing with!!! They sang for me and another boy today because of ours birthdays. I got a chocolate cake with one candle in. Mum ate almost all my cake and I got a smaller piece. Alright for me, I liked the cordial the best anyway!
I also love to dance.... everytime I hear music, drilling or loud cars I start to wiggle my body! I can dance on my toes, heels, and dance with my legs wide apart (dad tought me) and up/down, I also move my arms to the music! I always makes people around me smile when I start my dancing moves. Were will it end?
6 comments:
Hej gullunge
Roligt att du fick en egen tårta och att det är kul på barnträffarna.
P6K från Mormor Tina
Vad duktig du är lilla sötnos :)
Tackar tackar Safia! Har du nagra Dubai resetips? S foraldrar flyttar dit i aug!!!
Mamma Fina
Jaha! Vad spännande!! Då kommer ni väl närmare dom? Det finns MASSOR att göra i Dubai och staden växer hela tiden. Har inte varit där sedan 2001 men pappa har berättat vad som händer och det står mycket i media oxå.
Puss&kram från ett Sverige med konstant dåligt väder :(
Måste bara tillägga att jag uppskattar denna blogg otroligt mkt!!! Så himla roligt att få se & höra vad ni gör & att få följa Bellas utveckling :) xxx
She is a cutie alright!!
Grampa
Post a Comment