Ha Ha Ha borttaget :)
Jaa, man kan ju faktiskt se vem som är din mammas morfar! Jag menar då inte med tanke på stövlarna.P&K från Mormor Tina
Hur menar du da? Nu ar jag nyfiken. Vilka drag ar det forutom vanster orat?
Det är ju klart att jag menar örat.
I bet it's easier to walk in mom's shoes instead of dad's! I'm so happy you like shoes Bella.....you must get that from Grammie and Aunt Kate. We'll have fun shopping for them!!!
Yes it sure isn't from mummy... I like shoes, joggers, uggs, crocs and my sandals! Boring but I do love them!!! J
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jaa, man kan ju faktiskt se vem som är din mammas morfar! Jag menar då inte med tanke på stövlarna.
P&K från Mormor Tina
Hur menar du da? Nu ar jag nyfiken. Vilka drag ar det forutom vanster orat?
Det är ju klart att jag menar örat.
I bet it's easier to walk in mom's shoes instead of dad's! I'm so happy you like shoes Bella.....you must get that from Grammie and Aunt Kate. We'll have fun shopping for them!!!
Yes it sure isn't from mummy... I like shoes, joggers, uggs, crocs and my sandals! Boring but I do love them!!! J
Post a Comment