Thursday, August 02, 2007

I am a fuzzy eater now!




After I turned one I no longer accept mummy or daddy to feed me.... I do it myself or no one does it! This result in a lot of macaroni, spagetti, apple, banana and cookies just to get something in the little tummy! But mum is a bit concerned about the whole diet.... where is the fat fish or meat or vegetables??? Well I do get fish oil every day but that doens't cover for everything else! The formula drink was planned to end now but mum continous give me it just for the nutriuos in the milkdrink and I loves it! here I am eating spagetti on dad and the mattress...hmm where is the high chair?
Breakfast is still porridge only if I get to play around with the spoon and feed myself from the spoon!? (Takes forever says mum but we have all the time in the world!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bella:
Your crib and room decorations are on their way to D. They'll be set up in Grammie & Grampa's house waiting for your visit.
Love you.....

Anonymous said...

Great! Have a nice trip to the big city! Talk to you soon! Bella