Thursday, October 25, 2007

My week!




Last week I went to childcare and a child bit me on the top of my ear..... that was painfull! Mum noticed the bite/bruise on the ear and the childcare personal are going to keep an extra eye on a potential "ear biter" no-one know who did it!
We have been exploring the beaches around our city and there is lots of them! Large playgrounds next to beaches and good coffee shops! Last weekend I played with some aboriginal kids and I haven't played with them since we left Alice, thats to bad because we had a lot of fun! They are as wild as me!!!!
My favourite book is "Where the wild things are"! In the morning I wake up and find the book then I bring it over to sleepy daddy. But after a few hits with the book in his head he usually wakes up and read the book for me!!! I specially like the way he read to me so I want ONLY dad to read this book! (Thanks Bella, mom goes back to sleep!)

No comments: