Friday, October 05, 2007

Today was mums last visit!







So, from now on I am on my own! But mum told the carers all about me and how I like to be comfortet when sad, how I sleep and how I eat and play! It will be all good when I know what to do there for many hours and when I learn the routine and get some playfriends!
Here I am playing in the outdoor area and I like it. None of the other kids could be in the photo but they are all around me!
I stayed for lunch...... I sat by the small table and chairs made only for kids and I got this nice veggie spagetti and meatsaus in front of me. I grabbed the spoon and ate one spoonful then I smeared the food on the table and on my legs....... mum incouraged me to put the spoon in the mouth but no! The other kids wasn't too hungry and just ate a little but they did look at me with big eyes!? I am the youngest of them all!



3 comments:

Anna Ihs said...

Vad fint dagiset ser ut! ville bara saga lycka till i morgon, for det ar val da ni borjar? det kommer nog att ga jattebra. Hoppas vi kan ses nagon dag i veckan, jag ar flexibel :)

Anonymous said...

Bella will be fine and it won't be long before she knows her way around and has lots of play friends. How are Mum and Dad doing?

Anonymous said...

Mum are doing well, a little bit stressed with leaving her baby but likes getting back to the hospital!
Dad likes it to, he feels like we are entering a new chapter in life. Though small one!

Dad also started to exercise a lot and look so good!!!