At gramies and grandpas place I got some new friends: Two pugs with the name Ming and Mai. Every morning I run downstairs shouting Miiiing Meeeeeei and I got so happy very day to see them. I cuddle them and kissed them a lot. I eevn slept in their bed and they slept with me a few times, though Ming and Mei snore loud. The best thing was when I got to go out with them and hold on to their leash. If they walked to slowly I pushed them on the bum.... didn't work!
I even tried to drink water like them and sometimes I put my socks in my mouth just like them!
Back home I have to stuffed animals and I named them Ming & Mei, I am very sad not to see them anymore and mum and dad can see that I miss them a lot :(
1 comment:
Det gulligaste fotot är helt klart när Bella ligger på hunden :)
Post a Comment