I even got my own room to play in. The cot was used the first week but then I went back to my old habit of sleeping in mums and dads bed. I had a lot of nice toys some new and some from my dads days when he and his sister where kids!!! One of my favourite was a Fisher Price bus with little people inside and a doll that says mama/papa/laughing and crying when you press on the tummy. I brought the doll back home :)
The couch was really comfy, mum sat on the floor in the sun and I sat in the couch resting!
2 comments:
Men åh vad gulligt!! Hade Steves föräldrar fixat i ordning ett rum åt Bella!! Det var inte ett dåligt rum det inte :)
Jattefint rum med massor av spanannde leksaker. Pa den kanadesiska sidan finns manga smabarn just nu sa de kommer att besoka Dubai och anvanda rummet o alla leksakerna! Dock ar alla smabarn pojkar :) sa de far vanja sig vid rosa!
Post a Comment