Saturday, May 03, 2008

In the garden

Since we arrived the weather have been very sunny and nice, except a few days of rain! Here I am playing with my cousine in the garden. He is 3 years and 3 months old. He can speak very well but still hears a bit bad so he might get small tubes in his ears.... and guess what I might get them tooo! Last visit at the doctors place revealed that my eardrum is not moving as it should, so I might not be hearing as well either. That can explain why I don´t speak very clearly. I have to go back in 4 weeks time and see if anything has changed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej Josefina! Vad roligt att ni kommit "hem"!! Har ni något telefonnumer? Vore jättekul att ses.
Kolla gärna på Sixtens blogg (min valp :))
http://barsajaslovac.blogspot.com/
Kram Britta

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Angel. Nice to see picture of you again. Please let us know what the doctor says.
Grampa

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet Bella:

Looking good in the photos.
Don't worry so much about the ear yet. You have been flying lots and maybe a bit sick due to climate differences.

Good news found a big Green Dorthy the Dino the other day. I bring it for your birthday.
Please keep the photos coming...

Puss, Puss

DAD

Anonymous said...

I love Dorothy!! Thanks dad, mum is getting some photos on here today!!! Puss Bella