Monday, June 07, 2010

Busy weekend!

Goodnight story after a great weekend playing with my big cousines in the pool, very cold water, and on the trampoline and of course with all their toys.
Hi, I feel ok but I look a bit depressed!
I have just started smiling to my family, but to get it in a shot is very hard because the smile comes and goes so quickly!!!

2 comments:

Anna Ihs said...

Vilka fina bilder på hela familjen! du ser superfräsch ut Josefina. Jättegulligt på Bella som "läser" för Mikaela. Hur går det med sömn, matning, att ha två barn osv?

Anonymous said...

Sååå söta och härliga!

Snart är tillbyggnaden på huset klar. Josefina, Steve och barnen får ytterligare 2 rum och en stor hall.

So cute and lovely!

Soon the building on the house is ready. Josefina, Steve and the kids get additional two rooms and a large hall.

/Mormor Kristina