Tuesday, June 01, 2010

My little sister!

I love to kiss Mikaela and show her my toys, I also like to have her in my lap for about 10 secs then I nicely had enough of her and wants her to be picked up! She dont play with me yet but I look forward having my own little friend to play with!

I cried once when Mikaela was crying because I didnt know why she cried. Mum say babies cries a lot but Mikaela doesnt really cry at all! She likes to be carried around by mum or dad and to sleep on their tummy. Mum often sleeps on the couch to make it easier to express in the night, then Mikalea sleeps in a dollbed next to the couch!

If I wake up in the night I quietly crawl into the couch aswell and sleeps where mum has her feet. So when dad wakes up he often see us all sleeping together in the couch!!! We need a bigger couch!!!

Once a week we go to the local doctors place so the midwife can have a look at Mikaelas weight and length.

This is her progress;

Birth: 3890 kgs and length 51 cm. Headsize 35 cm.
1 week: 3860 kgs and 51 cm.
2 weeks: 4050 kgs and 52 cm.
3 weeks: 4110 kgs and 53,5 cm. Head size 35,8 cm.

She is following the curve perfect!

Next week Isabella has her 4 year controll at the doctors office. They will have a look at the following: Balance gait, Drawing a man, Put pearls on a thread, Imitate a drawing, Understand complicated instructions, Play with friends, Know the colours and to Count three toys.

We all keep you updated on any progress!!!!

2 comments:

Anna Ihs said...

Mikaela is looking so much bigger already! great to hear that it is all going well. The two sisters are so cute together.

Oscar said...

What a trooper!!! Enjoy every moment, babies (and little girls) change so quickly!
And I think the sisters do look alike? Is that right? What do you think Bella.
Oscar & Carl