Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Finally here!

After a big move from Alice and some weeks to set up the place right on the beach!!!! I can now tell you something about our new life here in the south.

Flying with my baby was very emotional for me as a new mum, why I don't know but I got a big lump in my throut and almost cried when we took off. When I felt my ears blocked I gave Isabella someting to drink or the dummy so her ears could unblock but she looked happy in the extremly crowded small airplane. I got an extra seat belt for her that was totaly useless and opend up by itself...but anyway. We arrived safe and happy!

Our place is in an old house so the rooms have about 3 meters to the celing. Wooden floor, gas and electric heating. A pretty nice paved outdoor area only for us!!!! One big bedroom, a smaller computer room, a sun room, livingroom and small kitchen. Our street is just so beautiful with lots of nice houses and beautiful flowers in their neat gardens!!! Smells so nice! Everything is in flower right now! The sun is shining and the birds are singing!

No comments: