Monday, November 27, 2006

Mango Tango

Celebrating grandmums birthday with a breakfast at the nice hotel on sunday morning and guess what I tried for the first time?
Mango! I sucked on a piece and didn't want to let go, it was a very new tast for me.
So far I have tasted:
breastmilk, formula, babyrice, mango, banana, apple and water. My favourite fruit is mango then apple. Apple I tried today and my face looked like ;0

Tomorrow I might try potatoe......many new texture and tastes in front of me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mango... my mouth waters to think of it. Local fruit?
Yesterday we had the same temperature as you, except put a - in front of it. We were at -34 and the water to the house froze up. See what you are missing?
Christmas parade indeed.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

-34.....that's just to mutch!!! we swam in the ocean yesterday and sat in our new sun tent to protect us from uv radiation!!! white snow is beautiful inside a warm logghouse with fireplace!!!!!