Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My week!


My week: monday morning we went to the new doctor two streets up from where we live. I got my second immunisation shots (3) and my mum was a bit worried I would be as sad and unhappy as first time but I just screamed for a few minutes and that was it. Mum bought cookies, and candies and other good stuff because she thought I would sleep all day and night as last time but no no no.... I felt perfectly fine and wanted my daily activites and playtime to go on as normal so I kept mum busy! Dad ate all the cookies when he came home from work!!!

My weight is: 6,5 kg, length: 64 cm, and I am exactly 4 calender month and 2 weeks old!

Mum stopped counting weeks after I hit 3 to 4 month of age, so from now on it's calender month!

3 comments:

Lillasnuttan said...

Wow, du ser ju glad ut! Det ska bli skoj att träffa dej!
Pussar & kramar från Mormor

Anonymous said...

I long to see you guys!!! Your are so cute, the three of you :)

Love!

Anonymous said...

Isabella,
You are the most beautiful baby girl in the world, I wish we were closer so I could get to know you and you me! I hope your Mum and Dad discuss a Canadian visit when they are there. Your new cousin Spencer and family want to come to meet you.
Love and kisses