Here I am taking a evening bath to get warm and play a bit so I sleep better! I love to splash the water all over the bathroom so mum and dad usuallt take off their socks or they get soaking wet!
In the morning I stand up next to mum in the shower. I want to do everything she does! I am very steady on my feet now and don't fall as much anymore. But we do have a nonslip mat in the shower.
On problem is I get in to everything now and mum really wish there where a child lock button to press on the washingmachine and the stereo. I can opened the washingmachine door and close it really hard and quick on my tiny fingers.....and also change the water temperature/program. Mum doesn't appreciate that. I also love to open the toilett seat and bang it as loud as possible but the problem is my tiny fingers usually get squeesed so bathroom is not a good place for me just now. Mum close the door but sometimes she or dad forgets and I will be in there banging the toilet seat or changing the washingmachine program.
If I discouver the washing is done I help mum and put all the wet washed clothes right on the floor!!! She likes my help :)
5 comments:
Cutiepie!!!
I'm sure you're a big help to your mom.....it won't be long and you'll likely want to help with washing the dishes....that will be fun!
Yep, we both look forward to that!!! :)
Hey little Starbucks baby.....how does a late Christmas in Dubai sound?
Dubai here we come!!!!
Post a Comment