Because of rain we spend the day at a playhouse with lots of area for crawling, air castles and ball oceans, it was great and I meet a little friend a boy 14 months old! I crawled really quick and he followed me then I followed him walking/running. We both laugh so mutch and clapped the hands together!!! Another real big girl (age 6) jumped in one air castle and I stood there screaming of laughter trying to jump too!!! next to me was another little girl age 10 months and she laught too!!! I was soo exited about the whole place that I fell to sleep into mums arms for 30 minutes!!!! Mum and a friend then grabbed a coffee and a muffin!!!
Then I woke up and we where on the way home but I wasn't done playing. I screamed in the pram so mum stopped and picked me up and put me on the gras. Then I discovered the small water pounds and mum let me crawl right into them.....I splashed my hands in the water and got soaking wet! No other children where around! After that I got a warm shower some food and new warm clothes and now I sleep for the night!!!
5 comments:
LJUSBLÅTT PAKET SKICKADES IDAG!
Däri finns regnkläder till Bella. Och lite annat.
Kolla min blogg.
Oh, little Bella....how cute can you get? I think it's great that your mom lets you experience new things like crawling in the rain.
I bet you had fun with your little friends at the playplace.
We mailed you a parcel today...it should be delivered before next Wed.
Jag har också skickat regnklæder till Bella så nu kan det verkligen børja øsa ner. Førhoppningsvis ær det olika storlekar så han kan anvænda dem længe.
J2
GLÖM INTE ATT FÖRANKRA SPISEN SÅ INTE BELLA VÄLTER DEN ÖVER SIG!!!!!
Ok mamma/mormor vi forankrar spisen i gipsvaggarna!
Post a Comment