I have been a bit quite here for a while now because we had visitors here and they liked to sleept long into the day so I couldn't keep you updated. So now I have to tell you all about my week!
This is a new pram so that I can face mum/dad when out on walks. I don't like the fact that they(mum/dad) before was behind my back.... now we sing and clap hands and play while in the pram! I love to see their faces and mum can read me better when it's time for a bottle and a sleep. She no longer have to pick me up and carry me on left hip while steering the pram with the right hand. She got something called tennis elbow with tingeling numbness in her right hand/fingers. I am 10 kgs and to carry me on the hip for 40 minutes a day for a few weeks will give problems! but now they are solved!
First walk I fell asleep leaning forward an mum got to do many errands while I was sleeping! Even to go to a coffee house which before was impossible. No more carrying a sad little baby on the hip when aout and about! Still we both love the three wheeler pram and use it!
No comments:
Post a Comment