Saturday, July 07, 2007




Dad tied a ballon on my left hand so that it wouldn't fly up in the sky....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fun 1st Birthday Bella. You look like a little Princess today!
Love
Aunt Beanie

Anonymous said...

Grattis i efterskott Bella!! Så härliga bilder!! Nu är jag tillbaka på jobbet igen efter 1 veckas semester. Eller nja, semester, vi har ju flyttat så det har blivit slit ändå. Men nu är vi i ordning, mitt ute i skogen i vårt lilla röda torp!!
Kram Frida

Anonymous said...

Bella-Bus!
Så många härliga ballonger. Tur att din sitter knuten på handleden.
Skorna är ju jättesöta - precis som lilla Bella.
Puss & kram från Mormor

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve, this your old German roommate Markus. How I see your going well with your family in Australia. Congratulations to Bella´s 1st birthday!! I look forward hearing from you in Emails or on this way. Your friend Markus

Anonymous said...

Guten Tag Markus!

Nice to hear from you, I'll let sure Steve read your message and get back to you!!! How is life treating you? Josie