Saturday, December 08, 2007

17 months old!


Here I am making music because the bench act like a xylophone. I bang my wodden piece and the "xylophone" makes great music!!!
Now I am 17 months old. I weigh 12 kilo and are pretty tall for my age. My clothes size is around 2 years but I can still have some 1 year old clothes. My shoe size is 5 or 22-23 cm.
Last week I tried 3 new things. Two of them where accidental!?
1: Ice coffe. I stood behind mum and saw dads Ice coffee on the floor I picked it up and drank it was soo yummy I said ahhh a few times untill mum turned around and saw me drinking from the bottle!
2: I had been in the bathroom and found a bottle in the shower. I tasted it and it wasn't to good not too bad either! I went out to show mummy what I found and she said Ahhhh! She wiped the white cream from my mouth and called poison line: I had tried a little bit of Pantene Hair conditioner. The poison line said it was alright. Nothing dangerous in that hairconditioner but still be aware of allergy reactions. Nothing happends.
3: Mum bought some nice salami and we both enjoyed it! Dad said later that I smelled funny in my mouth. Salami smell!

No comments: