
Hi! We are out for a little walk today just because it's perfect weather, not to hot not to cold. I hold on to the pram in case of bikers and garbage trucks, there are many "proffessional" bikers here and they bike in very high speed. But now and then I see a nice gate I want to open or some stairs I want to climb so then I ran off..... today dad joined us for a play with the soccer ball and eating egg sandwich! I gave a bird small small pieces of my sandwich! Tomorrow is childcare again and next friday mum sits her big exam!!!!! After that we have Christmas!!!
3 comments:
Good luck on the exam!!!!
Sara
Thanks!!!!! I might need a bit of luck!? Kepp your fingers crosse dofr me! Any chances of you guys coming to Australia???
Fingers crossed!!!
Not coming that way anytime soon, maybe in a years time.
You guys thinking of coming to NZ anytime soon?
Sara
Post a Comment