Our friends have a big pool so we went over for some afternoon snacks and a dip in the pool! I got to use my floater I got last year from my cousin-cousin Spencer
!
Christmas Day morning: Christmas gift opening!!! Dad was santa and mum was photographer: I got alot of good things like: DVD, potatoe head (dad always wanted one as a kid....), tiger pyjamas and shoes, funky dresses, phone, books, plastic fruits, trousers, puzzels, wodden games, shoes, t-shirts........and more. Thanks to all our great family and friends!!!
Christmas Day morning: Christmas gift opening!!! Dad was santa and mum was photographer: I got alot of good things like: DVD, potatoe head (dad always wanted one as a kid....), tiger pyjamas and shoes, funky dresses, phone, books, plastic fruits, trousers, puzzels, wodden games, shoes, t-shirts........and more. Thanks to all our great family and friends!!!
3 comments:
Jag langtar till jag ocksa kan springa omkring pa stranden!
Men det kan du ju!!! speciellt nar det ar lagvatten! jag hanger pa anr du vill prova springet i vattnet! bella
Post a Comment