

Another very hot day. We went to the beach early morning and had a nice dip, the water was totaly calm no wave at all!!! Mum got "burnt" by a red yellyfish and went up quickly to look at her stinging arm and leg, then dad took me out to but to late.... I got some stings on my left thigh that hurted for a while, small blisters appeared so we put on sting/bite cream-it helped quickly! On the east coast they have deadly yellyfish and the only way to neutralise the stings is to put vinegar on the stings or pee..... yep pee!
Then mum went shopping and she bought her wedding dress!!!!
In the evening we went to the playground to play football. I am really good at kicking the ball and like to play there. Then dad went out to meet some friends and mum and I saw a movie, Shrek 3, very good.
4 comments:
How exciting about your wedding dress!!! Can we have a sneak peak?
I hope your jellyfish bite does not hurt anymore. You better get a long sleeved & legged rashie...
Oscar
Bella you are so cute, Aunt Beanie can hardly wait to meet you next month at Grammies.
I got my invitation to your Mum and Dad's wedding and I'm sorry I won't be able to see your Mum in her pretty wedding dress and your Dad looking so handsome. You be sure to take lots of pictures to show me in Dubai. Give them both a hug and kiss from me and wish them a very happy day.
Love
Aunt Beanie
Aj aj aj! Minns att jag också blev bränd av en manet när jag seglade runt Whitsunday Islands =/
Tack så jättemycket för superfin inbjudan till bröllopet och jättegulligt julkort! Bella är söt som socker :) Önskar att det fanns ett billigt expressflyg till Adelaide!
soooo excited for u 2!!! yes please bring on the sneak peak on the wedding dress ;-) puss &kram Delphine
Post a Comment