Thursday, January 31, 2008

Water girl!

Mum bought me this new dress a few weeks ago. It has some floating device on the chest and back so it's ment to be very safe in the water. The only problem is that I look like a body builder in it and have trouble bending down to pick up shels, also my arms can't come close to the body because of those floating devices....

Is it safe int he water? Well when I get into the water I flop around in this suit instead of trying myself to keep my balance, not safe at all in other words. But it makes me a little bit lighter in the water when mummy holds me.


My new pool, here I am singing for my doll and mum and dad are drinking sparkling white wine, leftover from the wedding! I can swim on my tummy and jump in the pool. Very nice afternoon!

No comments: