Friday, February 29, 2008

After daycare!

My routine after daycare at around 17.30: I come home totaly dirty with paint all over me and mudd and god knows what! (normal). I'm always in a very good mood and very happy :) I usually jump a bit or actually a lot in the bed (mums jumps to!) then I need to rest from all the buzz so mum gives me my favourite snack......fish and I relax watching a Baby Einstein DVD.

Then it's some more playing, reading books, outdor activites like the park, dinner or porridge warm bath inside or cold bath outside, pyjamas, story from dad and sleep at around 20.00.

Then mum and dad watch a movie or TV and chill out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Är det torkad fisk Bella gillar? Sådana där små fiskar som luktar mycket ;)Jag hade en koreansk kompis när jag var liten som alltid åt det. Förresten, har ni någon kontakt med Miles, bor han i Adelaide?

Anonymous said...

We sure miss having you here little Bella (everyone except Mei). I'm glad you're having fun at daycare and with Oscar - they must have missed you. Keep up with the good talking words and hopefully we'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hon gillar kokt vit fisk typ torsk! Torkad fisk at mina katter!!! Miles ska bo har i narheten men vi har inte lyckats traffa dem an.....