
Dad har his first run outside the gym and mum and Mikaela and I went for a walk 2,5 kms in the beautiful book forrest. After our walk we had some nice hotdogs! The weather was nice but in the end it started to rain a bit...so now is everything really green because of the rain.


Next step is for mum and I to go running together, we will start with 2,5 kms and then we see how it goes. Mums brother Jesper and his family just run the Gothenburg half marathon!!! The whole family goes out jogging-running every weekend, my cousines Bea and Jonathan runs too. Soon I can join them on short distance because I love running and dad bought me some special fast running shoes!
2 comments:
Jag kommer ihåg hur Bella brukade springa hela vägen från där ni bodde till Jetty Road fast hon knappt kunde gå! så mycket ork och energi, härligt.
Ja och det har hon fortfarande, energi i benen!!!
Post a Comment