Sunday, September 03, 2006

Auction pram!

We bought a 3 wheel jogging pram for 10$ at the auction here and it's the best one I have seen. Very easy to move with one hand, possible to jogg and lock the front wheel, handle is adjustable - very good because the "drivers" have very diffrent heights!!!
Foldable and light. Isabella loves it and feel secure and falls asleep very quick in it.

Nice when we go for evening walks and talk about the future and solve daily living problems!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice stroller, Josefina. I hope we'll be able to use it in November and take Isabella for many walks. Sometimes I see Grandparents pushing strollers in the neighborhood and I'm very envious.

Anonymous said...

We let you push as mutch as you want!!!!! With a warm ocean breeze in your face, nice! Can't wait until I know how we are going to live down there!!!/Josie

Lillasnuttan said...

Snygg barnvagn! Och billig! Jag skaffar beg barnvagn tills ni kommer.
P&K från Mamma Tina / Mormor