Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Flying in the air!

11 weeks+3 days: I have such a good head controll now, that I don't mind flying!

I love to watch TV.....and when I do that mum puts me on my tummy, therefore my stong neck!!!!!! I can also push myself around on the back and roll over to the right side. Recently I stopped rolling and only arch my back when I want to roll over...doesn't work!

In the pram I kick my legs and try to kick the toys hanging in front of me! II also try to grap toys and like to go out in the pram and see other people specially the ones in the mother group!

Today I sang/talked for everyone in the group!!!!! I also want to make sound when the big people do........ which make everybody laugh!!!!!

I don't like to be half awake or half asleep then I cry....don't know what to do. I usually go to bed around 19.00-20.00 and give mum and dad a break until 24.00 then I am hungry! I like to eat every 3rd hour after that!

No comments: