What do you mean, am I gonna get 3 shots today??? I don't want that! Don't anyone ask what I want?!So, happy and kicking and talking and smiling to the nurse...and then boff the first stab...baby screaming, mum is holding arms and legs and in tears.....next stab....more screaming louder and louder and when we thought it was over next thigh and the last stab...... "Walk around with her it might help"...yeah right! It didn't help.....poor baby how do you explain for them about pain? After 5 minutes and a warm bottle of milk she did settle down and everything was fine. We waited around for further 15 minutes just to see that there was no reaction to the shots. She got: 1: diptheria, tetanus, whooping cough, hep B, polio. 2: haemophilias influenza type b. 3: pneumococcal 7.
Her reactions are: tiredness and drowsiness and feverish!
2 comments:
VAD är det de gör med dej, lilla vän!!! Kom till Sverige istället...HÄR är vi snälla!!!
kram kram kram
Oj vad mycket av Isabellas mamma jag ser i bilden!
P&K från mamma Tina /mormor som får "backflaschar" alltemellanåt!
Post a Comment