Saturday, September 23, 2006

Super girl!

Dummy in my pocket I am ready to goooooooo.

When your dads cousin gets a baby what's that called? In Sweden it's called "nast kusin" = "next cousine", anyway today I got one!!! my dads cousine in Canada got a baby boy Spencer!!! So far in my Canadian family 3 babies (including me) have been born this year, any more to go? nope not what I know about...

5 comments:

Lillasnuttan said...

Åuuuh, vilken liten pudding, jättesöt! Hon ser pigg och glad ut.

Hur lång är hon nu?

Puss&kram från mamma Tina / mormor

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby.Congratulations.from Uncle Jim in Ct.USA

Anonymous said...

Thanks! S+J

Anonymous said...

Isabella is getting so big!!! she is so cute xxx Miss you guys!!! hope I can se you soon and finally meet isabella! ohhh and give me your address in Glenelg.. please...!!! thanks Kbyexxx Love Delphine

Anonymous said...

Vilken söt unge. Jag längtar till i januari.

Kramar Johanna