Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Coffee time with great view!


Hi there!
Dad and me are out for a walk along the beach and stopped for a coffee. Lot's of people in all ages are jogging or power walking on the beach and it's fun to se all dogs playing in the water. We even saw a swimmer swimming for a long time along the beach in the cold water. Will probably take a while untill I can dipp my toes in the salty water. Dad tell me about surfing and how he will teach me how to surf!!! I can't wait, still a bit wobbly on my feet...good with some steady hands for support!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I bring your surf board for Isabella to practice on? You guys look like you're enjoying sipping coffee by the beach!

Anonymous said...

Hmm we do...a lot, nice to watch other people exercise and just sit back!?