Here we are at the pizza place eating large family veggie pizza and drinking diet coke, well actually I drink milk and the big ones eat the above!!!My grandfather is as tall as daddy and looks like him too! I love to be picked up and sit in his lap then I feel safe and can hear and see whats going on! Right now I study the faces of both grandma and grandpa so I remember them over the coming weeks, they will babysit for me if I behave good and I want that!!! Mum and dads face are a bit boring now, time for some change!
Grandma and grandpa fell into deep sleep after, the long airplanetrip, the long walk, sightseing, coffe, pizza, playing with grandchild (me), putting feet into the ocean, pushing the pram around and a cold beer!
Right now they sleep and I sleep only mum is awake!
Look forward to tomorrow when I see them again!
2 comments:
Grandpa Don,
You are in your glory!
How beautiful your new girl is.
Love
Jag vill oxå träffa Isabella!!
Post a Comment