After breakfast we all went to the yearly christmas parade. In the parade was scottish bands playing musik, kindergarten kids, camels, gymnastic groups, clowns, santa.....and here we are!Mum have a problem with remembering my length and keep on buying too small sizes....could it be the diffrents between mum and dads heights that confuses her????? she thinks I am sooo little but I grow a lot every day, specialy on the length.......where will it end?
6 comments:
Vad söta ni är, men det är inte ens första advent än. Kanske lite tidigt för jultomtemössa!!!
Josefina: kolla Bernhards filmer på www.youtube.com. Sök på Teleberni.
Jag har kollat in filmen.....jattebra valdigt avancerad, vem har gjort den????? roligt att hora Emils kommentarer till elden! J3
Yall are just the cutest family ever! Living in the coolest place! OZ! really hope We can meet up again really soon! Lots of love!xxx Delphine!
Such a lovely family!! I wanna be in Glenelg with you!!!
Puss&kram
ohh and did i mention, josie that u and isabella have the same exact smile on this pic! cuteeee! xxx delphine
Hahaha, you got that right Delphine! They have the same cute smile :)
xox
Post a Comment