I really like my grandmother and she likes me a lot! We saw eachother at 13.00 today just after dad picked them up at the airport and I just can't stop smiling to her!!! She also feed me a few times and knows when to burp me which makes me feel good! I am a lucky little baby!Here we are at Starbucks chilling out after a walk along the beach! The weather is 23+ and a bit windy, the water is beautiful.
3 comments:
Isabella, I am happy to know you love your grandparents almost as much as they love you! Enjoy your time together it will pass too quickly.
Love to all of you, have fun.
Love
Auntie
Oh, vad mysigt.
Nu blir mormor avundsjuk. Hon vill nog också vara där. :-)
Eller hur syrran? :-D
Jaaa, jag vill vara där! Men jag får ju nöja mej till J3 & I kommer och hälsar på.
Post a Comment