Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanks god for my bed!

The food was so good and the wine made mummy very tired! After Isabella was put to bed by magic hands (grandma) with no tears.......and we grown ups had some good stories to tell we all went to sleep!

Tomorrow we go to the christmas parade!

But for now Good Night!!!!!

5 comments:

Lillasnuttan said...

I think all grandma´s have good hands with babies. They have done it before.

Anonymous said...

I think you are right mummy, your turn next!!!!! Hi hi hi and I get to sleeeeep!!!!

Kram Josie

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE looks so good! And the grandparents are glowing! Good for you all.
And most amazing to think they left Canada only 4 days ago and we can all share on the visit.
Thanks for being so faithful on your postings. Have fun and give baby a tickle from Aunt Kathy.

Lillasnuttan said...

Hemkommen från G-borg - kolla filmen "Ring of fire" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EuV2sDvNzk

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all the wonderful pictures and great stories. Had Great Grandparents Sandy and Pearl over on this snowy Sunday afternoon for them to enjoy the pictures. Steve and I would really like to come for a visit. Take care, Steve, Capri and Leland