Ha Ha Ha borttaget :)
Hon ær verkligen en søt unge...J2
Bella.. is soooo big now.. it's really amazing to be able to see her grow on this blog.. and see some great pics of you and steve! She is really sooo cute!!Hope we can see eachother soon! Lots of love to all 3 of you!Best.. Delphine xxxxx
Hi Delp!Thanks a lot, yeah I hope to see you soon aswell! how is life?Hugs S+J+I Tack J2, din ar oxa en liten sotnos!!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hon ær verkligen en søt unge...
J2
Bella.. is soooo big now.. it's really amazing to be able to see her grow on this blog.. and see some great pics of you and steve! She is really sooo cute!!
Hope we can see eachother soon! Lots of love to all 3 of you!
Best.. Delphine xxxxx
Hi Delp!
Thanks a lot, yeah I hope to see you soon aswell! how is life?
Hugs S+J+I
Tack J2, din ar oxa en liten sotnos!!!!!!
Post a Comment