Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New look


Mum got some energy and moved around ALL the furnitures!!!! TV is now on top of the fireplace?! because I like to bang on it and stand 1 cm from the screen and look stright into the TV... mum said it wasn't good for babies like me to do that! So now it's moved! More places for sitting and eating dinner together, also to relax. It's important that I see mum and dad how they eat which I never did before because my mealtimes and their where at diffrent times!
I got used to the new look and play around all the furnitures with all my toys.
On saturday we all go to IKEA and I will get a gift: a blue wodden trolley to push when I walk! That will be great!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. It seems like you have more room and it will be nice to eat meals overlooking your garden.
Good choice!

Lillasnuttan said...

Va bra - STÄDAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Vi har det alltid sa stadat och fint! Inga matrester pa golv eller vaggar overhuvudtaget, Bella ater som en liten prinsessa....not!?

Now we can have about 6 people in the sofas and 3 around the table before only 2 in the sofas and no table!!! Much better now!

Anonymous said...

Hej hej!
Lilla tjejen är så stor nu!!! Alltid lika roligt att se och läsa vad ni har för er på dagarna! Tänkte bara skicka lite kort skvaller från Jönköping oxå: jag och Ola förlovade oss i lördags! :)
Kram på er allihop från Frida!