Monday, May 07, 2007

Singing


I love to sing and dance! On this photo I just stopped singing babba, babba, babba, babba......... In the morning when I wake up dad sing for me twinkle twinkel little star.... (blinka lilla stjarna) and I can't help but dancing. I dance sitting, standing, laying on my tummy...... there is no ending to how and what I dance to. My favourite is one cd called Playhouse and then dads song :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you watch your Baby Einstein videos? I think they sing songs on some of them.

Anonymous said...

We try to watch one a day or at least every second day. She really likes the animated figures/animals in the dvd!!!! The sign dvd is really good and we both try to use the signs every day!

Anonymous said...

The little boy next door to us just turned 2 and his vocabulary is unbelievable. The other day we were discussing age and he says "I 18". He puts together sentences, etc. The result of his mom's research is the signing dvd watched daily will increase communication skills by a huge percentage in the first years of development.
Does she have On the Farm dvd?